Just a brief update. I have not been blogging of late due to a barrage of medical problems I have been experiencing. I also have a family member experiencing medical difficulties, so that too has consumed a lot of time.
For the most part, I get few visitors to this blog anyway, and going by Google analytics, the majority are actually misguided MAGA--lol. I can tell from the search terms, such as people searching with phrases like "honoring Charlie Kirk", however I have suggested in previous posts to dishonor him by calling him what he was on the earth: "a white supremacist". Yet, I can tell Google is suppressing this blog from search engine listings. On desktops, this blog has no sign of existence. It has shown up on android devices.
So much has been occurring, not only with the mystery of Nolan Welles, but I noted today, the United States struck Iraq along with Saudi Arabia. It sounds like to me this war with Iran may be expanding into other countries, and MAGA, hold on--you may get to serve your "god-king" once your ass gets drafted into fighting a war that you know nothing about.
People, get ready for the mid-terms. Register now to defeat the hoops which will be thrown at voters, particularly Democrats and those in brown skin communities. Additionally Trump recently nominated two candidates to serve in the USPS Board of Governors. You can see the positioning to further tinker with election outcomes by attempting to manipulate postal mail in ballots.
I hope to blogging soon again in the near future.
